1.Pin fabric taunt and pin down and then use fabric tape and use mannequin to feel the oval of the arm hole
2. Allow a 6mm seam allowance
use pattern master to get correct position shape.
3. Binding cut on bias
binding 3 cm wide *4 width
4. cut binding out, and fold in half and press
Make sure iron is set to nylon and have scrap bit of fabric over
5. chop in middle of arm hole
6. Aline binding and pin to 6mm seam allowance. pinned to right side
7. trim unwanted fabric
8. Turn inside and blind stitch
9. aline edges on right side, foot stitch
10. then press and pin inside and edge stitch inside
Today I have been doing some design developments for my finial collection and ideas for specs. I have been in the fashion studio all day, stitching my zip at bottom to make perfect. I unpicked edge i did as it was to uneven and I redid it by pressing straight and re sowing. I hand tacked pleats more as I want the to stay in place but still remain a draped look.