10 Jun 2013

Internships.



I have finally completed my second year of University, with one more year to go of which I am extremely excited for.

Over the past month or so I have been attending a few interviews for a internship in London and I have successful been accepted at J.W Anderson, Preen, Marios Swab, Karen Millen and the wonderful L.K Bennett.

I have accepted my internship with L.K Bennett and I start this week, So I am REALLY EXCITED. I just wanted you guys to have a preview of some of my work I have in my portfolio, which got me these internships.

I'll be letting you know what I have been getting up to on my internship for a few months.


This page from my portfolio is a development idea board of my illustrations and paintings to create a print and embellishment pattern.

This a development board with a few of my drawings and paintings and tolie I did for a jacket I made on this project.




Have you had internship, if you have share you experience I would Love to know?  Or if you would do a internship, who would you go with? 




Thanks for reading :)

Love Haidee Xx


© Haidee De Fraine 2013.

4 comments:

  1. I love fashion illustration, as well as mood boards! Congrats and your internship and good luck =)

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got all those?! Congrats, babe! I've never done any internships, I'm in a totally different filed. But I've always regretted that, that has to be a real life experience... Hope you'll do great and have fun while your at it too.;)

    P.S.: Your artwork is incredible, babe, no wonder everybody wanted you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the internship, good luck!

    http://polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete